Welcome to Elmbridge Women in Business – a supportive and friendly not-for-profit group for business women in Surrey who wish to: build their businesses; help others in business; and enhance and share their skills.
- Have you recently started, or are you thinking of starting, your own business?
- Would you welcome the chance to meet others and exchange ideas?
- Do you enjoy talking about business with other women?
- Have you recently left corporate life and miss being part of a community?
- Has your business career or life experience left you with skills and insights you want to share with others?
Our relaxed networking community gives members the opportunity to promote their business, share information and ideas plus get a better understanding of business issues.
Come along to a meeting – we look forward to seeing you
Our events are open to all women, members and non-members alike. You don’t need an invitation or a sponsor to join us; and you don’t need to live and work in Elmbridge. If you want to come along check the events that are coming up and you will be able to book online for the event in question.
Meeting schedule for the coming year
Please make a note in your diary of all our meetings for the coming year. Meetings are planned a few months in advance so we can respond to topical issues and the needs of the members.
If you have any suggestions, requests or would like to present at a meeting, please speak to one of the Committee members.
|Tue, 19th March 13||‘Speaking Skills for Business Success’ – Diana Boulter|
|Tue, 23rd April 13||‘Taking the Plunge’ – Gemma Aston|
|Tue, 21st May 13||‘Do you make it your business to eat right – Leonie Wright’|
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
Alternatively, please use the form on our contacts page if you are looking for further information.